- Colorado’s 18 CHCs strengthened Colorado’s economy by contributing $735 million in economic activity in 2011, the latest financial data available. That includes $396 million in direct spending in local economies and additional economic activity of $339 million.
- In 2011, CHCs contributed $31 million in state and local taxes and $64 million in federal taxes.
- In addition, CHCs brought $72.6 million in federal grants to the state.
- Colorado’s CHCs generated jobs for a total of 6,025 Colorado residents, directly employing 3,621 and supporting an additional 2,404 jobs in other businesses (FTEs).
- Colorado CHCs provide a health care home to more than 600,000 of their community members – over one in 10 people in the state.
Check out the entire economic analysis: CCHN-Econ-Impact-Study-pages.